Coat Scope 27-4k (Fe & nfe Combined)
- + 1-3%n or + 2.5 um
Features: It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
- Performs two different method of calculating coating measurement by utilizing characteristic of both eddy current and magnetic induction both non-destructive and accurate.
- Can measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium , chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.) . Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
- Can measure the thickness of non-magnetic Coatings on non-magnetic metals. it is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminium, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
- Unique Single probe Used to Measure Fe (ferrous) & nFe (non-ferrous) substrates.
- Automatic substrate recognition. * Manual or automatic shut down. Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous * Wide measuring range and high resolution. * Metric/Imperial conversion. * Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Malein/Ave reading *99 Measurement memory can be stored/Recall PC interface with optional RS 232C cable Software.