Coat Scope 27(Fe & nfe Combined)
- + 1-3%n or + 2.5 um
Features: It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
- Performs two different method of calculating coating measurement by utilizing characteristic of both eddy current and magnetic induction both non-destructive and accurate.
- Can measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium , chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.) . Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
- Can measure the thickness of non-magnetic Coatings on non-magnetic metals. it is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminium, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
- Unique Single probe Used to Measure Fe (ferrous) & nFe (non-ferrous) substrates.
- Automatic substrate recognition. * Manual or automatic shut down. Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous * Wide measuring range and high resolution. * Metric/Imperial conversion. * Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Malein/Ave reading *99 Measurement memory can be stored/Recall PC interface with optional RS 232C cable Software.
|Model||Metrix + Coat Scope 27|
It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS.
4 digits LCD, backlit
0.1 um (0~99.9um); 1 um (over 100um)
+ 1-3%n or + 2.5 um
Min/Max/Ave. 99 Group measurements
Min. Radius work piece
F: Convex 1.5mm/ Concave 25mm
NF: Convex 3 mm / Concave 50 mm
Min. Measuring area
Min. Sample thickness
Metric / Imperial
Temp. 0~50oC ; Humidity <95%
Low battery indicator
2 x 1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
Dimensions & weight
130 x 65 x 35 mm 90g(not including battery)
Probe (F/nF combine) '0' Calibration Blocks, Calibration Foils, Operation Manual & Hard Carry case
Cable & Software, USB Cable & Software, Bluetooth data output, other