Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UTM5
UTM 51 200mm/0.6 8
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement
- With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies that make it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost all kinds of industries
- Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials e.g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray Cast Iron, Nodular cast Iron.
- Automatic power off to conserve power
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface