Leeb Hardness Tester MI 970
- 0.8% at LD=970
- 170 970HLD
- External Probe Memory 50 Measurement
- Die cavity of molds
- Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
- Small in size for narrow space.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HSD, HL.
- Memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User recalibration function allowed.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Low battery indication.