|Home||» Products||» Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge||» Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge|
Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (UTM 18CT)
UTM 18CT Ultrasonic Thickness through Coatings
3~20mm 0.1/0.01 mm
UTG 1-600mm Pluse-echo mode
- Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode and Echo-Echo mode.
- Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material,including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- Transducer models are available for special application, including for coarse grain material and high temperature.
- Probe-Zero function, Sound-Velocity-Calibration function .
- Two-Point Calibration function.
- Single point mode and Scan mode. Seven measurements readings per second in single point mode, and sixteen per second in Scan Mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling Status.
- Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
The model UTM 18CT ultrasonic thickness gauge. Based on the same operating principles as Sonar, the instrument is capable of measuring the thickness of various materials with accuracy as high as 0.1/0.01 milimeters. The multi-mode feature of the gauge allows the user to toggle between pulse-echo mode (flaw and pit detection) and echo-echo mode(eliminate paint or coating thickness).
4 Digit Backlit LCD with EL backlight
Pulse-Echo mode: (0.65~600)mm in steel. Echo-Echo mode: (3~30)mm
±(0.5% Thickness + 0.1) mm, depends on materials and conditions
Memory for up to 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values
Power source: Two AA size, 1.5 volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours operating time (backlight off)
Sound Velocity Range
G7;ATHARVA FERYEZ PLAZA
OPP:- SHANKAR MAHARAJ MATH
PUNE:- SATARA ROAD
Mr.Bhavesh Ramani :+919371774842